Thursday 23 October 2008

OKAY BACK ON THIS TING!!

Well basically started this a while back then.... got caught up in Cyber traffic... Myspace, Facebook, Reverb Nation, Slice the Pie etc... Trust It's hard to keep on top of every one... so some fall by the "Wayside"..... BUT from now I'm gonna try and blog my thoughts and stuff aleast Once a week.. weather your interested or not....pmsl it's sorta therapy for me......

Madd!!! week... Classes... I teach Music Technology classes and Lyrics and Literacy to PRU students... (Or the kids who get kicked out of school I teach 3 days a week.

Also the Urban Talent Growth Tour has started.... I'm hosting a Talent event.. bringing together Leicester, Nottingham, Sheffield and Derby, was Leicester this week so had to fly up there... not driving at the moment and my driver (Baby J) let me down so was a Train ting!!!!!!

But the 'works is di works' Good nite still some good talent in L.C. got that from LOOSE CHANGE a group from dem sides.... they were headlining (alongside Deliquent ft: Kat and Wariko and L.R.G) and it was the first time I have heard of them but a very Big Collective, grime, bashment, hip hop... was impressed!!!!

Tomoz Mansfield supporting DJ Figa... in the King of the Decks competion.... Trinity famo.... 'in dis' (random right now but will explain in lata blogs)

Alright 'mi gwarn' for now... Bless yazeemi

No comments: